Home - OpenAction Universal
OpenAction Universal - Is a Open Access type of shell
for the Agilent Technologies GCMS and GC-LC-LCMS-CE Chemstations.
OpenAction allow your chemists or operators to submit samples easily and secure. Data can be stored on a central server.
November 2012. Improved user interface.
Order as single file installer.
Discount applies for multiple copies.
New features or a customized version are available on request.
Order from email@example.com. You will receive an invoice shortly.
||C.00.00 - E.02.00
||A.10 - C.01
ChemStation version GC-LC-LCMS-CE B.02 is not supported.
- Multi-user, password protected
- Mouse captured inside the window
- Simple Gird Interface to enter multiple samples
- Calculate the time to run the new samples
- A queue stores a list of samples
- Creates directories to store data
- PostRun copy of data to a server, with log
- Start the Agilent auto sampler
- Re-queue failed samples
- Password protected Administration