QuantBrowser GCMS - Collects sample information and quantitation results from all the data files (per folder)
created by the Agilent Technologies GCMS Chemstations.
QuantBrowser allow your chemists to Review and Reprocess quantitation results from multiple data files, and to
export the results directly in to Excel. QuantBrowser is not restricted to Quantitation results, and can be
customized to show your own macro calculated values like peak summing or peak purity. Results can also be
exported to a database eventually with a webserver or to a LIMS system. This program is a service platform
ment to be molded for your needs.
New: upgrade to version C
The demo version is restricted to view 5 data files at a time.
If you are unable to download, the file can be send by E-mail.
If you over-install a previous QuantBrowser installation, the original license file will be retained.
If you lost your license file, please contact me for a new one.
With QEdit Manual Integrated
Process, Statistics, Excel
Excel Exported File
New features or a customized version are available on request.
Order from firstname.lastname@example.org
Any Windows Operating System that is supported by the installed Chemstation version is supported by Quant Browser.
- Impressive Speed
- Auto refresh for new files
- Sorting by column on selected or all rows
- Can be used during Acquisition
- Show and hide left and right panes
- Loading data files in Data Analysis
- Process selected or all files
- Navigate through files, within QEdit
- Native Excel file export
- Excel correct DateTime columns
- Excel correct regional dot / comma handling
- Copy to Clipboard
- Show / hide columns
- Double click on compound colums does start QEdit
- Automatically start and connect to DataAnalysis
- Unicode read Support
- Tested with 2000 data files with each 150 compounds
The High Density Quant Report macro is included in Quant Browser.
The standard Chemstation Detailed Report prints only 2 compounds per page and does not show the Qualifier integration baseline. This High Density Quant Report prints 5 to 20 compounds per page (depending on the number of qualifiers) and shows all integrated baselines.