Home - Quant Review GC/LC/LCMS
Quant Review GC/LC/LCMS - Is a large Addon
for the Agilent Technologies GC/LC/LCMS Chemstations.
Analyse compounds on multiple signals: Build calibration tables and review, report and export results.
Its purpose can be best compared to QEdit in the GCMS Chemstation.
- Makes Calibration Tables easy to setup and maintain
- Makes Data Review efficient
- Produces smart High Density Reports
- Exports to Excel single and
multi file results
One mouse click to install and de-install.
The special Quant Review report style is available in the Report Options.
Quant Review Report
Quant Review Excel Single File
Quant Review Excel Multiple Files
The Quant Review report style has many options in the Report Options - Report Style Options.
Report Style Options
|Per Detector Instrument
Discount applies for multiple licenses.
Quant Review is license code protected. It is allowed to install Quant Review on more than one PC. But a license is required for each instrument that produces data for Quant Review. It is not allowed to Review data from other instruments.
New features or a customized version are available on request.
Ordering and more information from firstname.lastname@example.org.
||Slower, 16-bit Chemstation
Quant Review was tested on GC, LC and LCMS ChemStations. SecurityPack is not supported.
The 32-bit B version is about 7 times faster. For large data files this is a convenient contribution.
- Easy install / de-install
- Integrates seamless as a new Chemstation Task
- Does not change the standard Chemstation functions
- Easy to build a multi-compound and multi-signal calibration table
- Instant result table
- Save manual integration per file
- Save spectra to the method for comparison
- Calculates MS and DAD peaks indepently
- Show MS and DAD spectra compared to method spectra
- High density reports
- Many report options
- Optional creation of PDF report files
- Exports to Excel of single datafile results
- Exports to Excel a collection of multiple data files
- Runs windows script to allow Email of PDF reports