Home - Sequence Reporting
Sequence Reporting - Is an Excel based sequence reporting system
for the Agilent Technologies GC-LC-LCMS-CE ChemStations.
Sequence Reporting is the most flexible reporting tool on the market.
All Excel function and formatting features and all ChemStation data items are available.
November 30, 2010. Chromatograms
||Just an Excel workbook loaded with data and example report sheets
|Full working demo
||ChemStation Addon macros and an example template
||Just a report
Start from ChemStation (Sequence or Report) menu
User mode (watch the floating User toolbar)
Design mode Lookup Builder (Also watch the floating Design toolbar)
Design mode Link Builder
Order as single file installer.
Order from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Heavy discount applies for multiple copies.
New features or a customized version are available on request.
Onsite Training available. Free onsite demonstration for larger orders.
||A.10.00 - B.04.00
Features (to many to list)
- Multiple templates
- Multiple report sheets (collected in one printout)
- Windows domain password protected
- All ChemStation data items (hundreds!)
- All Excel function and formatting features
- Permanent secured data lock
- Collect Multi-user signatures on locked data
- Audit trail
- Automated report generation
- Multi dimensional Loops
- Hide row and column functions
- Lookup function builder
- Relational Data item browser (Link builder)
- Excel array function compatibility
- Inter sample calculations (Average, RSD, etc)
- Data filtering, sorting and uniqueness
- Excel conditional formatting (of course!)
- Many tools to speedup Template design
- Double click on data file name loads file in the ChemStation (!)
- Double click on compound name zoom in in integration baseline (!)
- Automatic save of manual integration (no need for batch mode)